Monday, March 30, 2009

Crowe Photoshoot...











It's spring break so I thought this week would be a good one to try and get some pictures of the kids all together. It was supposed to be nice today, but that wind sure made things chilly. I was going to take the kids down to the river for our photoshoot, but it was too cold. So than I decided to take them on a walking trail (the shelterbelt), Jaxon and I call it our nature walk...but it was too cold there too. So back home we went and for some reason it wasn't as cold in the backyard. However, with the huge playstructure that Doug is building for the kids it takes up alot of my "photoshoot background", so we just had to incorporate it into the shoot. I'm going to have to do another shoot though...by the time we got back home the kids were a bit tired and not as cooperative as they were when we first started out. So hopefully I'll get some better pictures next time...because I'm not all that happy with the boys pictures either (color is just off for some reason). So stay tuned for more!

No comments: