Saturday, August 9, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. I just want to thank everyone who has been so supportive of me in this new endeavor. While it might be a while before things actually take off, I hope you will continue to check back here and take a look at my work. I intend to take some more photography classes first and to also familiarize myself more with some good photo editing software before I really start moving on this. However, I will still be posting some of my work periodically so you will be able to watch me grow as a photographer. Hopefully, you will like what you see and I will be meeting you in person for your very own shoot! Please feel free to respond or email me with comments, suggestions or anything that strikes your fancy and if you have photography experience I would love to hear any suggestions or tips you might have!

No comments: